Hello. I'm Morgan March.
I'm currently called to serve a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints for 18 months in the wonderful land of Albuquerque, New Mexico. I will be speaking the Spanish language.
Besides mission stuff, I am also a college student at BYU Provo where I am deciding between studying communications and communications disorders.
Things I love:
1. being outdoors backpacking, hiking, or cliff jumping
2. going to sports games -- especially BYU football and basketball
3. cooking and baking and discovering new recipes
4. playing piano or flute
5. singing a Capella or along to the radio
6. random dance parties.
7. eating chips and salsa
8. long drives
9. adventures to find new places
9. ice cream... lots of BYU creamery ice cream