11.07.2016

I'm feeling real good. I love being a missionary

Life is good. Missionary work is the best. And yeah, that about sums up the week. 

I don't have a lot of time, but here's the low down of the week. 

1. Exchanges. We're over 4 companionships all over El Paso. This week I got to go to the West side and even to UTEP . . . that was weird to be around college students. They're scary. 

2. Two SMCMs (stake missionary correlation meeting). Basically us and the zone leaders go and talk to all the stake leaders and it's really intimidating. 

3. Interviews with President! He's awesome. I kinda really like being a missionary. 

4. We had 2 potential investigators just show up to church and they're such a cute little family! A MIRACLE. 

5. IT'S COLD IN EL PASO. Like 70 degrees. It's heaven. 

Well that's about all I have for you this week. I'm just going to close this lamish email by saying that missionary life is the best. 

This past week I have had a couple spiritual experiences that have forever changed my perspective on the time that we have here on earth. I have never felt more sure that God is our Heavenly Father and that He knows us as His children. He loves us so deeply and is so concerned about the things that are going on in our lives.  While our life is hard here on earth, imagine how hard it was for Him to let His children come here to gain a body and experience, knowing that full well not all of His children would do what they needed to be able to make it back to His presence. But He did it with the HOPE that as many as possible could come back to Him having gained a body and growing so much. I'm forever grateful for the plan that He created to bring JOY eternally in to our lives. This life and plan is a great opportunity given to us by an all knowing and all loving Father, all made possible through a loving Brother, Jesus Christ. 

I love you all mucho mucho! Have a great week!

Hermana March

p.s. here's some random pictures of us with some members. and a selfie from service




No comments:

Post a Comment