10.04.2016

I listened to a prophet's voice...

I'm on spiritual cloud nine.... and it's awesome. 

I don't have much to write about this week and I'm short on time as well . . . but let's be real. General Conference is the most exciting thing I could talk about anyways! 

Well Sister Bishop and I watched all 4 of the sessions in our little chapel all by our lonesome. All of our members watched it at home and we had one investigator that listened to it on the radio . . . BUT I got to wear my fuzzy socks since no one else was around, so I guess that's good? Conference wouldn't be conference without fuzzy socks.

There were so many highlights from general conference... here are the top 2:

1. DID YOU HEAR WHEN PRESIDENT EYRING MENTIONED ABQ?! Like hello.... I'm a missionary there and that was just awesome. p.s. I served in that one building he mentioned! It's cool to think of the growth this area has had . . . like President Eyring said, "the Lord is building His kingdom quietly . . . it takes the Holy Spirit to see it's grandeur." I did a little happy dance because that was so dang cool. 

2. So a really powerful experience during general conference . . . well, President Monson got up there and started speaking and the thought, "you testify everyday to people on the streets that he is a prophet of God on the earth today . . . do you really believe that?" At that moment, I offered a quick prayer to know if Thomas S. Monson is really a prophet in these days. As I closed the prayer, a clear soft voice said "He truly is a prophet of God." I know without a doubt that God loves us so much that he has given us a living prophet to lead and guide us in all we do today in this changing and crazy world.

I love you all. The church is true and the book I'm sharing is blue. 

Hermana March

No comments:

Post a Comment