9.13.2016

hola...... adios

Okay, so I'm going to apologize right away for the lameness that is going to follow in this letter. 

I hardly have any time to write, but know that it's been a good week! Here are some really short highlights of the week:

1. We found 6 new people to teach this week! (3 of them are the March family... yes you heard that right!)

2. The member from the OG "Chile Challenge" got his even spicier chile. I ate it like candy and he said he gives up because "dang... [I] can eat chile. [He was] proud!" 

3. We did some service out in the middle of nowhere again . . . it was the lady whose house looks like something out of a fairytale!

And yeah, that's about all I can think of right now. 

I know the Lord continues to bless us in the work and I've loved serving here! Sister Bishop and I are just working as hard as we can, I'm trying to be okay with flying solo in Spanish contacts and lessons, and we're just trying to save souls day by day. 

Love you all mucho! 

Hermana March

here's some pictures that might make up for the sorriness of this letter:


 Arlene and her fabulous house

 the outside of the little cottage

 those posts are where the deep holes we dug went! 

No comments:

Post a Comment