8.16.2016

Hola. Soy la Hermana March. Y eso me gusta mucho

Really, as in terms of news, I don't have much . . . try not to be too sad that I won't be writing an essay today. (more like you're jumping up and down from excitement). 

Well here's what I remember being somewhat significant:


1. I must be real sweet cause I'm getting eatin' alive . . . the tally of bug bites on my body is at about 60 right now. I wake up in the middle of the night at least a couple times to apply anti-bite cream and/or hand sanitizer to make the sting and itch go away. On the bright side, like Hermana Oliphant says, "you must have really sanitary legs." Don't worry about me having germy legs. 


2. . . .  and yeah, I don't remember anything else. #sorry.

So this week really wasn't that exciting, but it was good! Like I said last week, we could be called homeless because of how much time we spend on the street. BUT I LOVE IT. I love being able to walk door to door and testify that the Savior lives and that He loves us. I especially love to testify that God has restored His gospel through a living prophet.... and best of all? We have the evidence in our hands. That little blue book I never go anywhere without is the evidence that God does talk to men through prophets once again. Read it and see. I love it. And I feel so lucky to get to share that with the world! 

Love you mucho... each and every one of you! 

Hermana March

 snow cones after a hard day's work

knocking doors in the monsoon storm ("are you crazy?!" "no we're the missionaries")

No comments:

Post a Comment