4.26.2016

todavía esta lloviendo milagros

Como estas?! Muy bien. Pues tuvimos muchos milagros esta semana.... no puedo creerlo. 

Okay, back to the English brain.... hello. This week has been seriously amazing. Like really really really really really good. You'll have hang with me as I tell you all the good stuff. 

1. Someone gave us a loaf of fresh banana bread. that's some good stuff.
2. I found out that I can calm down people who are yelling at us on the street.
3. I have mad skills for impersonating people... especially other missionaries in our zone.
4. I've run out of fun facts.
5. I like sharing the gospel. 

Okay here's the good spiritual stuff:

1. This week we had a really cool experience with one of our investigators. She's one of those nice people that lets us come and teach her, but really didn't seem to have much interest.... something kept telling us "don't give up". So this past Thursday we're teaching her the Plan of Salvation. We begin talking about the resurrection and she starts crying and says, "but I don't want the resurrection because my dad won't be my dad. I just want to have my dad be my dad". She was basically hysterical for a couple of seconds.

I looked at her straight in the eyes and said "You will be with your dad again. He will know you and you will always be his daughter". She stopped everything she was doing.... her eyes fixed on mine almost begging for me to tell her more. I continued and told her that God's plan is for families to be eternal and for all of us to enjoy the relationships we now have for eternity. She began crying again, but this time not from sadness, but from joy. On the way out the door, she gave both us a big hug and said "thank you for bringing me this beautiful message. I have peace and hope now". The Plan of Salvation is really the Plan of Happiness. I love teaching it!

2. JESUS IS GETTING BAPTIZED. Friday. 7pm. I'm so excited. It'll be in total 13 days since we met him to the time he gets baptized. Like I'm telling you, he's the most prepared person I've ever met. There hasn't been a single commandment or lesson we've taught that he's questioned. He just basically says "yeah sure, of course I'll obey. That makes sense. It's just a little sacrifice God is asking us to make.". He told us the other night that he's never wanted something like this before in his life. He said that there's a new light in his life because of the gospel. He's one of the those people that I have no doubt I promised in the previous life that I'd go, find, teach, and help to baptism. He's just been waiting his whole life for me to make the decision to go on a mission and get called to Albuquerque, New Mexico!

Love you mucho. mean it. 

Stay tuned to see where I am next week.... I very well could be in another state! (and for pictures of Jesus's baptism). So exciting. 

Hermana March

 sometimes I rock my headlamp when we walk home late at night... my companions are embarrassed to be seen with me, but they have no choice muhuahahah

 last mlc #holla




No comments:

Post a Comment